Dermaceutic Laboratoire C25 Cream Antioxidant Concentrate 30ml
Dermaceutic C25 Cream contributes to slowing down the ageing process due to external aggressions: it prevents the loss of skin tone, elasticity & irregular complexion.
C25 Cream contains a revolutionary antioxidant formulation that effectively controls free radicals and ensures resistance to sunlight and pollution. Factors triggering wrinkles and dark spots are therefore regulated and inhibited.
Methylsilanol ascorbate (stable vitamin C derivative) protects collagen fibers from oxidative stress and maintains skin moisture levels.
- Skin imperfections and redness are visibly reduced
- Pores are tightened and skin is smoothed
- Skin microbiota is supported for clear and healthy skin
This concentrated formula contains 25% stabilised vitamin C, vitamins A, B5, and E, and polyphenols to combat oxidative stress, and protect the skin from premature aging.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, it reduces the signs of skin ageing
- Vitamin A improves the structure of the skin and combats the signs of ageing, such as wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture, and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin B5 reduces water loss and keeps the skin smooth and elastic due to its moisturizing properties.
- Vitamin E is renowned for its antioxidant properties, vitamin E also combats the signs of photoaging.
- Polyphenols are naturally present in plants and fruit, polyphenols combat the action of free radicals and preserve the integrity of the skin’s collagen.
- Recommended for skin imperfections and redness.
- Suitable for all skin types,
- Ideal for oily to combination and acne-prone skin.
- It is not recommended to use during pregnancy, as this product contains Retinol
HOW TO USE IT?
- Apply to the face in the morning and evening after cleansing with Foamer 5 to optimise results
- We recommend using K-Ceutic SFP 50 as your daily SPF protection.
Noosa Skin Studio invites you to book a free, no-obligation skin consultation to receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.