Dermaceutic Laboratoire Actibiome Acne-Prone Skin Night Cream 40ml
Actibiome exfoliates and unclogs pores thanks to the keratolytic action of salicylic and glycolic acids. Actibiome supports the skin’s natural microbiota in its fight against harmful bacteria to reduce excess sebum.
- 100% of patients feel their skin is healthy after following the routine.*
- 100% of patients agree that the routine tightens pores, reduces imperfections and redness.*
- 100% of patients agree that the routine smoothes the skin.*
- 65% reduction in papules when used in combination with Oxybiome micellar water.*
*In vivo study of Actibiome in combination with Oxybiome on 23 volunteers for 28 days. European independent clinical research organization.BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- Skin imperfections and redness are visibly reduced
- Pores are tightened and skin is smoothed
- Skin microbiota is supported for clear and healthy skin
- 10% Glycolic acid solution AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) is derived from fruit acids and is known for its keratolytic action. It quickly penetrates the skin to stimulate cell renewal by breaking down the glue that binds dead cells together.
- Microbiota regulator is a blend of natural components that provide a variety of nutrients to reduce skin redness, imperfections and inflammation by supporting skin microbiota.
- 1% Salicylic acid BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) causes a keratolytic action that reduces intercorneocyte cohesion and destroys lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis. Its lipophilic nature helps unclog pores.
- 2% Purifying active Biomimetic agent inspired by the natural defense mechanism of marine algae to fight against pathogen attacks. It acts by decreasing lipid production and inhibiting bacteria growth while improving the recruitment of keratinocytes and decreasing inflammatory mediators for treating, repairing, and soothing actions.
- Recommended for skin imperfections and redness.
- Suitable for all skin types,
- Ideal for oily to combination and acne-prone skin.
HOW TO USE IT?
- After Cleansing with Dermaceutica Advanced Cleanser apply to face and neck area in the evening. Avoid the eye contour area.
- Gently rinse off in the morning using tepid water.
- We recommend using K-Ceutic SFP 50 as your daily SPF protection when using Actibiome Acne-Prone Skin Night Cream.
Noosa Skin Studio invites you to book a free, no-obligation skin consultation to receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.