Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream is formulated with medium concentrations of Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid. By supporting the skin’s natural pH and assisting with the natural exfoliation process of the skin, these Alpha Hydroxy Acids are known to help improve textural problems associated with dehydration (roughness of the skin’ surface), leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- Helps to retexturise and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
- Energises tired-looking skin, restoring a radiant appearance.
- Its mild exfoliating formula helps to refine the appearance of your skin’s texture.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
WHO SHOULD USE IT
- Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream may be added to your daily routine when there are signs of dehydration and rough texture.
- It may also be useful to help alleviate a retinoid reaction by supporting the acid mantle and moisturising the skin.
Book your no-obligation free skin consultation and receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.