Focus Care Skin Tech+ Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT 0.1mm
Environ's Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® is smooth action double roller head embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel microneedles for use on the body. The home needling device assists in increasing the effects of topically applied Environ skincare products that have been trialed and tested for safety and efficacy when used in conjunction with the Body Roll-CIT® device. The Roller is easy to use and not painful at all. Use the Roller to treat larger areas of the body. The use of a Cosmetic Needling device is designed to assist in enhancing the overall look and feel of the skin.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- Use of the Cosmetic Body ROLL-CIT™ will give the appearance of tighter, smoother, and thicker skin.
- It will help with the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, scars, and dilated blood vessels.
- The advantages of skin needling is that it is not painful, does not damage the skin, and can be used on all skin or body areas, including very thin skin.
- It is a cost-effective instrument that can last you several years and is guaranteed for one year.
- Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not suitable for anyone suffering from active acne or breakouts
- Do not use over moles or warts
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse area to be treated with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller or pat with the Focus- CIT™ for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Use mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ Body products.
- Start by rolling twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
Please Note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
Noosa Skin Studio invites you to book a free, no-obligation skin consultation to receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.