Focus Care Skin Tech+ Cosmetic Roll-CIT 0.1mm
Environ's Cosmetic Roll-CIT® home needling device assists in increasing the effects of topically applied Environ skincare products. The Roller is easy to use and not painful at all. Use the Roller to treat small or larger areas of the face, neck, and decolletage. The use of the Cosmetic Needling device is designed to assist in enhancing the overall look and feel of the skin.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- Use of the Cosmetic ROLL-CIT™ will give the appearance of tighter, smoother, and thicker skin.
- It will help with the appearance of fine lines, scars, and dilated blood vessels.
- The advantages of skin needling is that it is not painful, does not damage the skin, and can be used on all skin or body areas, including very thin skin.
- It is a cost-effective instrument that can last you several years and is guaranteed for one year.
- Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.</li>
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not suitable for anyone suffering from active acne or breakouts
- Do not use over moles or warts
HOW TO USE:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling.
- Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the Roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the Roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
Please Note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
Noosa Skin Studio invites you to book a free, no-obligation skin consultation to receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.