Focus Care Skin Tech+ Gold Roll-CIT 0.2mm
Take your skincare to the next level and start revealing improved results?
Environ's luxurious Gold Roll-CIT is a superior needling device with 260 ultra-fine needles at 0.2mm each, meticulously crafted, ensuring its superiority and making it the most effective roller available. The Gold Roll-CIT helps enhance your skin's overall look and feel for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care, such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose, and mouth.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- It will give the appearance of tighter, smoother, and healthier skin.
- It will help with the appearance of fine lines, scars, and dilated blood vessels.
- The advantages of skin needling are that it is not painful, does not damage the skin, and is effective on all skin or body areas, including thin skin.
- Together with the use of topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topically applied Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not suitable for anyone suffering from active acne or breakouts
- Do not use over moles or warts
HOW TO USE:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
Noosa Skin Studio invites you to book a free, no-obligation skin consultation to receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.