Dermaceutic Laboratoire Oxybiome Micellar Cleansing Water 400ml
Oxybiome is a soap free, no rinse cleanser that contains a microbiota regulator in the form of micelles (oil molecules), niacinamide (B3) and zinc gluconate to effectively remove make-up and purify the skin and support the skin's natural microbiota.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- 3-in-1 makeup remover, toner, and cleanser
- Effortlessly removes all makeup, including waterproof mascara
- Can be used on the face and eyes
- Instantly refreshes and soothes tightness
- Doesn’t strip the skin of essential oils
- Soap-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula
Microbiota Regulator - helps maintain the skin's natural pH and fights against external factors that affect your skin. This start ingredient is a blend of natural components that provides a variety of nutrients to reduce skin redness, imperfections and inflammation by supporting skin microbiota.
Zinc Gluconate - a well-known sebo-regulating agent that minimises the appearance of enlarged pores and accelerates wound healing. Recognised for its antiseptic properties, zinc is useful for acne-prone skin.
Niacinamide - soothing and anti-seborrheic active, known as vitamin B3 or vitamin PP, that helps to reduce the appearance of acne-prone skin, sebum production, and redness.
- Surfactants - essential cleansing agents in micellar water. Oxybiome has soft surfactants which make it suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Formulated for all skin types, especially sensitive & break-out prone skin.
Noosa Skin Studio invites you to book a free, no-obligation skin consultation to receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.