Used in combination with Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, this powerful moisturising crème is enriched with a high concentration of vitamin A and C, as well as several antioxidants that help to combat the effects of free radical damage. It also contains a dynamic combination of peptides and moisturisers that help visibly reduce the signs of ageing – keeping skin looking beautifully healthy and radiant.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well functioning skin and therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the effects of free radical damage and helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm™, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 and Malt Secrets® push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother and youthful looking complexion.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Indicated for all skin types and ages but, in particular for more mature, photo-damaged skin.
- Defence Crème Plus should only be used when skin is comfortable with Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème.
- It is recommended using a minimum of 2 – 3 bottles of Intensive Serum 4 Plus before introducing Defence Crème Plus.
Book your no-obligation free skin consultation and receive a personalised skincare prescription to start achieving your skin goals.